Here are a few tips to help you prepare
- 24 hours prior: Avoid alcoholic beverages and/or nasal decongestants
- 2 hours prior: Avoid smoking, caffeine, strenuous activity/exercise
- 1 hour prior: Relax! Drink a glass of water to facilitate urine sample
What we’ll need from you
- A valid government-issued photo ID such as a driver’s license - so we know we’ve got the right person.
- Wear short sleeves or sleeves that can be easily rolled up - this helps the lab tech access your arm for the blood test.