You have a referral program?
- Yes, we do. Because we know that our referral program is a valuable way to grow the Ladder community. We could spend our money on splashy advertising campaigns, but we’d rather see the money in your hands. Everybody wins!
How does the referral program work?
- It’s simple. Send your unique referral link to your friends. When they get a Ladder offer, you get paid.
How much money do I get for a referral?
- In general, you can earn $25 for each friend you refer. However, because paying referrals is state regulated, there are some states in which we can't pay these referral fees or, where fees are limited. Check out our Referral Program Terms for information on the states in which we cannot currently offer our referral program and for limitations.Referrals are paid when your friend receives an offer for coverage.
Do I have to be a customer with LadderLife to refer someone?
- No, you don’t. If you know people who would love Ladder, just create an account and start referring.
How many people can I refer?
- As many as you want. We will keep paying you up to the maximum of $1,000. People ages 20-60 years are eligible to apply.
How long will it take to get paid?
- Typically, it takes 1-3 weeks. We use PayPal to process your payments
Do my friends get anything?
- Unfortunately, because of insurance regulatory requirements in most states, we aren’t able to pay your friends when they apply. However, if approved, your friend gets to take care of their loved ones with a great life insurance product.
How will I get paid?
- Go to the Get Paid page and enter your PayPal information.
Is this a scam?
- No. The referral program is our way of thanking you for spreading the word. Ladder wants everyone to have the life insurance coverage they want and need. We have paid $48,585 (and counting) to fund our referral program.
- We want to be transparent about the requirements of our program, so that everyone understands it. Please review our Referral Program Terms for more detailed information about how our program works.